FINALLY get affordable expert HR advice
Get the knowledge, tools, resources and advice to handle any HR headache with confidence and ease inside People Powered HR.
Register your interest to be the first to know when we are welcoming new businesses to People Powered HR.
Have you ever been kept up at night stressing about a staffing problem?
Like most business owners and those who manage and lead teams my guess is - YES!
I know, I have been there.
Perhaps you’ve thought to yourself things like:
- Why don’t they think like me?
- How hard is it to find good people?
- I might as well do it myself!
Maybe you know, deep down, that without you, the business simply can’t function properly.
Add to that the complexities of legislation, being compliant and staying clear of the Fair Work Commission – it’s no wonder staffing is the number 1 pain point of most small to medium sized business owners.
Managing people can be hard, stressful, time consuming and energy draining - but it doesn't have to be.
The fact is this, you simply can’t build and grow a sustainable business that delivers you the success you deserve and the freedom you desire, without building and leading a great team.
The #1 mistake business owners make:
They think that the only way to build and grow a successful business is by working hard, putting in more hours and doing more things.
Or even worse they make mistake #2
They build the wrong team, a team that causes more headaches and sleepless nights than they could ever imagine. A team that sees them constantly replacing staff, costing them tens of thousands of dollars every year, a team that is negative and hard work to manage.
The good news is, whilst HR, hiring and managing people does require some detail, it doesn't need to be difficult.
All you need is:
- The ability to make great decisions about the people in your business;
- Planning: creating a clear structure and plan to get there;
- Hiring the right person for the right role, at the right moment - the first time;
- Protecting your business with foolproof processes;
- Creating and implementing great engagement and retention strategies;
- Knowing how to exit someone when the time is right.
You've Got This !
Not having to go it alone when it comes to any HR matter with your team.
Having a go to HR expert on demand to answer any question.
Never having to second guess whether you're up to date with your compliance requirements.
- Being able to make great decisions about your team.
- Being supported by a community of like minded business owners
Access to a HR Expert
with 20 years experience working with small to medium sized businesses – get advice and support whenever you need it;
Weekly Q&A Sessions
so you can get your questions answered directly by a HR expert (no call centres or chat bots, no junior staff, one trusted go to HR advisor). Got questions? We'll have answers. Nothing is too simple or complex to ask, if it's a question about the people in your business, we're ready to answer it. Replays will be available if you can't make it live.
The go-to HR Resource Library
A selection of all the resources you need so you never have to worry about creating a HR policy or document from scratch again, nor trawl through websites looking for a template or resource. This includes policies, guides, checklists and templates, ready to implement straight into your business;
Monthly Training Sessions
To help guide you through the complexities of building and managing your dream team so that you can have more time to do what you love;
Technical Updates in Real Time
So you never have to worry about being compliant with the constant changes to the Fair Work Act;
The People Powered Community
A community of like minded business owners, leaders and managers so you can connect with others who are experiencing similar challenges and celebrate your success together.
How do I know if this is right for me?
Perfect for you if:
- You employ staff in your business and don't have an internal HR Manager
- You want to build a successful business
- You don't want to spend your nights and weekends worried about staffing problems
- You want to make sure you're getting it right and your business is compliant
- You want a no fuss, reliable HR solution (that doesn't cost the earth)
Not for you if:
- You don't have staff and aren't planning to build a team
- You have an experienced and qualified HR Manager in your business
- You love the thought of heading to the Fair Work Commission to fight an unfair dismissal claim
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move your business to the next level
Don't take our word for it, here's what other members are saying...
The value I have received in the first week is worth more than my entire years membership fee already.
Jayne Gallagher - Honey and Fox
Kristy-Lee is always so supportive and responsive to all of the questions we throw at you.
Michel Trimblett - Loyal IT Solutions