How this one thing helped Loren set up her team for success
Oct 06, 2021
Hello and welcome to Episode 82 of the People Powered Business Podcast!
Today we’re joined by Loren Bartley, CEO of Impactiv8.
Loren shares her journey to FINALLY doing performance appraisals in her business, and how, after 12 years, finally getting on top of this has allowed her to stop avoiding, remove the fear, take control and most importantly set her team up for success.
What I most loved in what Loren shared today was the realisation that:
- Performance Reviews aren’t just about pay rises;
- The framework she has implemented has allowed her to hire good people, who might have been asking for high salaries, but to bring them on at a pay level she is comfortable with, and then increasing their salaries once they have proven themselves;
- She has created KPI’s as part of the process, which absolutely will help to drive performance; and
- As her business grows, the structure she has established now will allow for her to stay in the drivers seat, and not feel overwhelmed trying to implement all of this when she has a larger team.
Loren mentioned the amazing work her team are doing with recipients of the Victorian Government grant, you can find out more about that right here:
Before I go, I have a special invitation for you. I would love for you to join us for our (Free Workshop) Build Your Winning Team.
In this workshop I’ll share the exact blueprint for creating a dream team that drives your business performance (whilst giving you your nights and weekends back)
- Is people management the #1 pain point for you in your business?
- Are you finding yourself spending your days managing people, and not working on the strategy and business improvements you want to?
- Are you ready to get back in the drivers seat and gain the confidence and knowledge to build your dream team, a team that drives performance, whilst freeing up your time?
In this free workshop you will learn the exact blueprint other savvy business owners are using to gain clarity, take control, become great leaders and grow a business that is powered by its people.